Work-life balance? Or work-life integration? As the world continues to evolve while dealing with COVID-19, we are working from home while still living our whole lives in much closer quarters and fewer clear boundaries. What does work-life balance look like now? Is it possible? For sure, but we may have work a bit harder for it now. Listen for 4 tips on how to achieve work-life balance during this new work-from-home season.
As much as we value mentors for our professional goals, I believe we should seek mentoring and advice for our #relationshipgoals, too. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to sit down with Shekhinah Bass and Renee Cowan – two women who regularly make amazing moves in their demanding careers, are married, and mothers to 3.5 children between the two of them. There are so many great gems in this conversation. Here are a few things we discuss:
- Evolving as a woman in different seasons of your life
- How your priorities shift when you get married, and again when you add children into the mix
- What it means to have it all, even if you can’t have it all at the same time
- Being intentional about what matters to you and the relationship you have with your partner
Take The Listener Survey!
I want to know more about you and some of the things you are facing in your career growth and personal development so I can create episodes and content on those topics. Please complete this short survey (it will take less than 5 minutes!) – http://bit.ly/tiffsouthsurvey. Thank you in advance!
Connect With Me On Social
- The Show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram: https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Share a Clip Using Clammr!