Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Thank you, Auntie Maxine Waters. In this episode, I share 3 very practical ways to get a better handle on your time, productivity, and schedule including tips and systems I use myself. The motivation? The first quarter of 2018 is a wrap! Many of us set goals and made resolutions that may or may not have fallen by the wayside. Not because we don’t want to achieve our goals, but because it is likely that our schedules and lives are not currently set up to help us get there.
To get the download for this week’s episode, join the email list by texting HOWDOESSHEDOIT to 444999 and it will be sent right to you!
Quotes to ShareIt's great to learn from others, but it is also okay (and necessary) to make adjustments based on what works best for you. Click To Tweet If what you are doing right now isn't working, it is time to assess and adjust. Click To Tweet My identity is not tied to anything this society says about me. My identity is rooted in Christ. Click To Tweet
Mentioned In This Episode
- The 12 Week Year
- Web and app based productivity tools – Trello + Asana
- The book, Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The GTD system website
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth