Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
There is a lot of talk on the internets about doing things with purpose, finding your purpose, and living with intention. All that sounds good, but how do you actually do those things? Practically speaking. Day by day, what does it look like to take purposeful action related to your goals, health, career, and relationships? For the next few weeks, we will talk about how to live and adult with purpose in different areas of our lives.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Pat Flynn’s Book, Let Go
- Dr. Shante Bishop’s Podcast Episode On Being Busy vs Being Productive
- Jay Mayo’s Podcast – Right to Real Love Radio
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply