Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Improvement requires investing in yourself and putting your faith into action. In this episode, I talk about investing your time, energy, resources, and faith in your improvement. The story of the woman from Mark 5 (and Luke 8) who had an illness and sought Jesus for her healing has lots of lessons and I tried to pull a few gems out.
Mentioned In This Episode
- How She Elevates Coaching Program
- Conversation about Bishop T.D. Jakes’s new book, Soar, with Pastor Steven Furtick – All the gems!!
- My coaching company, Four Corners Coaching
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth