I turned 30 in May (sometimes, it still doesn’t feel real), and I spent some time thinking about the lessons life taught me over the last decade of struggles and successes. Very quickly, those lessons are:
- Focus on the journey, not just the destination.
- Love yourself, first.
- Asking for help is a strength.
- Real friends stretch you, support you, and make you better.
- God is good, and faith is necessary.
- Success means different things to different people.
- Be able to articulate your value
- Actively reflect on your experiences emotions.
Check out the show, share your thoughts, subscribe, and tell a friend!
Send any topic suggestions, feedback, or questions you’d like covered on the show to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply