Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Pain that goes unaddressed in one area of your life can manifest in other areas, in ways you don’t expect. In this episode, I talk about how to leverage your past experiences for your future success. If you are weighed down by parts of your past, listen for some steps you can take towards healing and becoming more whole. Here are the steps covered:
#1. Articulate what happened.
#2. Adjust your lens.
#3. Acknowledge your capacity to grow and heal.
#4. Articulate what you have gained.
Mentioned In This Episode
- My TEDx Talk: Your Story Is Your Strength – https://youtu.be/SxPeQda00Co
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply