Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
What does it mean to “eat healthy” anyway? In this episode, I talk with my friend (and plant-based eating advisor) Renee Cowan about some of the myths related to eating a more plant-based diet (e.g., more fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, etc.), some small changes we can make to adjust our eating habits, and the importance of making intentional choices about health. We also cover:
- Differences between plant-based vs vegan vs vegetarian
- Going to the source for important nutrients
- Eliminating (or greatly reduce) processed foods
- Transitioning to a plant-based lifetime
- How to prioritize preparing meals even when you are busy
- Starting where you are
- How much protein do we really need?
- Acknowledging that carbs are delicious
Mentioned In This Episode
- Michael Pollan, In Defense of Food
- What the Health
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply