Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Listen to part 2 of my conversation on plant-based eating with Renee Cowan. We cover a lot of topics and answer listener questions related to:
- Whether we are called to eat more plants
- How to discern if your eating habits honor your temple
- Why eating carbs is great
- Making your favorite recipes without meat
- Being creative with your cooking
- Adjusting your expectations
- Making the transition on your own terms
- How much protein do we really need per day
Mentioned In This Episode
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- Delicata squash – so yummy!
- James 4:17
- 28 Days Plant-Powered Reboot by Jessica Jones & Wendy Lopez
- Renee’s favorite recipe blogs and email lists
- Nutrition Facts.Org with Dr. Michael Greger –
Connect On Social
- Connect with Renee on Instagram: @becomingvirtuous
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Both parts one and two were right on time! I am on day three and week two of my vegan challenge. The episode was helpful and informative. I shared both episodes on my blog. Thank you!
Yay!! Thank you for listening!