Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Going through life every day means dealing with challenges and negative thinking all while trying to stay hydrated, eat right, grow your career, and keep your mind and actions focused on things above even as the world throws all the things at you. It is a lot. Listen for insight on what it means to stay armored up and actively engaging with the Word, even as you go through your work day.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Scripture reference: 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Galatians 5:22-25; Ephesians 6:10-20
- Get access to the Time Audit Worksheet – http://bit.ly/2JPkBUP
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply