Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
We don’t have time to wait until tomorrow. Are you making your mark today? How so? Are you letting your light shine today? Are you taking true action every day and using your gift to impact others and grow God’s kingdom? Or are you waiting for tomorrow? What if you didn’t have tomorrow?
Mentioned In This Episode
- Streetlights Bible – http://www.streetlightsbible.com/
- First 5 Devotion
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Tiffany, thank you for your inspiring podcast #77 today, “It’s time to stop dimming your light.” I recall that scripture in Matthew, as Pastor Brennan at Canaan Baptist Church preached on it one Sunday. His reference to it had to do with not dimming your Christian light, and allowing it to shine, not hiding it under a basket… The parallels are are definitely similar and I could relate to both of them.
Thanks for the message!