Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Even in the age of applicant tracking software and fancy algorithms, real people will still lay eyes on your resume. And it needs to reflect your fly. A good resume isn’t just formatted nicely for 1 page. It highlights the best you have to offer for the role you want. Listen for 3 tips on making sure your resume stands out. I also talk about the importance of having great people in your circle who can push you and stretch you to the next level.
Mentioned In This Episode
- God Bless the life and memory of Nia Wilson and Lahtifah Wilson on her recovery.
- Click here to get your Career Leverage Worksheet – http://bit.ly/2M10m9S
Connect On Social
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
- Connect on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffsouth/
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply