Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Life moves fast and we don’t always have time to slow down and reflect on our experiences. Not reflecting means we may miss the lessons to be learned and the impact our experiences have on who we are. In this episode, I talk about the value of taking inventory of your experiences and share 3 steps to help you reflect and become more aware of the ways your experiences can impact your present and future growth.
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Hollywood Commandments by DeVon Franklin
- Learn more about the How She Elevates coaching program
- Apply to How She Elevates
- My career development blog on Four Corners Coach dot com
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply