Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Being a woman of color in corporate America comes with a unique set opportunities and challenges. In this episode, I talked with Minda Harts, the Founder of The Memo, an online platform dedicated to motivating and encouraging women of color to achieve their personal and professional goals. She shared so many gems (and bars)! Topics we covered include:
- Putting yourself out there to pursue opportunities
- Having your team stacked with mentors and sponsors who support you
- Investing in yourself
- Staying true to who you are
- Always being prepared for opportunities
Please check out The Memo (https://www.myweeklymemo.com/) and connect with Minda on social media.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Learn more about How She Elevates – http://bit.ly/2zbHMW1
- The Memo – the site
- The Memo on Twitter – https://twitter.com/myweeklymemo
- Minda Harts on Twitter – https://twitter.com/MindaHarts
- KB, a Christian Hip-Hop artist I’ve been listening to lately – http://whoiskb.com/
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply