Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
When adulting is at its hardest, it’s often because we are dealing with a lot coming at us the same time. As soon as something seems to be going well in once area, issues and struggle pop up in another. In this episode, I share 3 ways to deal with distractions and struggles, and how to counter negative self-talk. Because that voice gets loud sometimes.
Mentioned In This Episode
- You Are a Bad…How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- The Secret to Success Podcast – The Best Day of My Life Episode
Connect On Social
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffsouth
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
This podcast was right on time. I’ve forwarded this segment to a few friends. We truly become what we think, and surround ourselves with. You must refuse to allow ourselves to remain in a pool that we can’t grow in. “It’s crowded on the bottom, let us reach for the top”.