Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
In this episode, I talk with Marshawn Evans Daniels about her journey through a season of pain and disruption that lead to clarity around understanding and walking in your purpose. Listen to hear more about owning what God says about you and doing your part to manifest your purpose and impact.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Enter to win a copy of Believe Bigger – http://bit.ly/2FwJ01c
- Pre-order Believe Bigger – http://amzn.to/2FmZbi8
- Learn more about Marshawn Evans Daniels – https://marshawn.com/
Quotes from this episodeMarshawn Evans Daniels: How to Believe Bigger and Bridge the Gap Between Pain and Purpose | 059 Click To Tweet Get around people who can stretch you to a higher vision. Click To Tweet Believe as though it already is. Click To Tweet Don't audition in front of people to prove that you have what you have. Click To Tweet
Connect On Social
- My Twitter: @tiffsouth – https://twitter.com/tiffsouth
- My Instagram: @tiffsouth https://instagram.com/tiffsouth
- The Show on Twitter: @howdoes_shedoit – https://twitter.com/howdoes_shedoit
- The Show on Instagram:@howdoes_shedoit – https://instagram.com/howdoes_shedoit
Join the Community!
Share your first name and email and learn what happening with the podcast (and Tiffany) first!
Leave a Reply